Sign in or
Note: Part 1. contains a basic foundation on tyre properties, testing and modeling. Part 2. contains a more in depth study on how tyre data can be validated and applied to the simulation of racing car vehicle dynamics.
- Why is tyre analysis so important?
- Tyre grip
- Tyre testing
- Tyre stability rig
- Tyre axis system
- Tyre Models
- The "Magic Formula"
- Lateral force and slip angle
- Longitudinal force and slip ratio
- Combined forces
- Tyre force components
- Tyre forces acting upon the car
- Traction ellipse and tyre force
- Tyre curve fitting and validation
- The "Black Hole" plot methodology of curve fitting
- Tyre properties and trends with response surfaces
- Self aligning torque and the Gough plot
- Tyre vertical stiffness
Latest page update: made by white-smoke
, Apr 22 2010, 10:33 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by white-smoke
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.