Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Apr 22 2010, 10:33 AM EDT (current)||white-smoke||1 word added, 1 word deleted|
|Apr 22 2010, 6:01 AM EDT||white-smoke|
Key: Additions Deletions
Note: Part 1. contains a basic foundation on tyre properties, testing and modeling. Part 2. contains a more in depth study on how tyre data can be validated and applied to the simulation of racing car vehicle dynamics.
- Why is tyre analysis so important?
- Tyre grip
- Tyre testing
- Tyre stability rig
- Tyre axis system
- Tyre Models
- The "Magic Formula"
- Lateral force and slip angle
- Longitudinal force and slip ratio
- Combined forces
- Tyre force components
- Tyre forces acting upon the car
- Traction ellipse and tyre force
- Tyre curve fitting and validation
- The "Black Hole" plot methodology of curve fitting
- Tyre properties and trends with response surfaces
- Self aligning torque and the Gough plot
- Tyre vertical stiffness