Sign in or
Some notable tyre models are as follows:
• FIALA tyre model (mathematically based)
• SWIFT tyre model (mathematically and empirically based)
• MF (Magic Formula) tyre model (empirically based)
The MF-tyre model also known as “Pacejka’s magic formula” has now become the accepted racing industries standard model. It is in constant development and several different versions exist.
Disadvantages (MF-tyre model):
• The curves are based on mathematical coefficients (no direct tyre related basis)
• The coefficients are difficult to obtain from the tyre manufactures
Latest page update: made by white-smoke
, Apr 20 2010, 1:13 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by white-smoke
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.